Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Made It Monday (a bit late)

I take one day off, and it throws everything out the window.

I know I posted yesterday that I'd have a Made It Monday last night, but yesterday was Tuesday, not Monday, and today is Wednesday, making today Wiseass Wednesday. I'll have a postie on this one later.

In the meantime, here's what I made the other day!




Actually, I made two. This one's about 3.5 feet long, and it's hand knitted. 
Like literally via my fingers--no sticks!

Here it is, round my neck:



So, I'm giving one away! It's long enough that you could stitch the ends together and make it a necklace/small infinity scarf, or leave it as it is. And no, the octopus necklace is not part of the deal. :)

All you have to do is leave me a comment/email me telling me your favorite cold weather accessory -- is it your gloves that you knitted? Your UGG boots that you got at an outlet mall? The earmuffs you've had since fifth grade?

Giveaway ends Saturday night, 11.59pm Central Standard Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be safe out there.